Health Tip: Don't Neglect Warning Signs of Lung Disease-- Diana Kohnle
(HealthDay News) -- Your lungs are delicate organs, and whatever is in the air you breathe can directly affect their health.
The American Lung Association says warning signs of lung disease include:
- A cough that lasts at least a month.
- Shortness of breath after little or no activity, or that doesn't improve after you've finished exercising.
- Wheezing or other signs of difficulty breathing.
- Chronic chest pain that lasts at least a month.
- Producing blood when you cough.
Any medical or health information included on Pollen.com is provided by IMS Health Incorporated, a non-medical professional organization. Information from external sources included on Pollen.com, including HealthDay News, are the responsibility of the third-party provider and not of IMS Health Incorporated. HealthDay.com is Pollen.com's source for the latest allergy news.