Health Tip: Mold Can Be a Health Risk

(HealthDay News) -- While all types of mold found indoors aren't harmful, touching or inhaling some forms of mold may affect your health and shouldn't be ignored.

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency says indoor mold has the potential to cause:

  • An asthma attack in allergic people.
  • Frequent sneezing and runny nose.
  • Red and irritated eyes.
  • Skin rash.
  • Irritation of the throat, nose and lungs.

Related Articles

Plan an Allergy-Safe Halloween for Your Child

Common-sense rules will make Fright Night less scary

Continue

Could Pests, Dust Lower Kids' Odds for Asthma?

Inner-city study found early exposure to cockroaches and mice droppings seemed protective

Continue

Exercising With Asthma or Allergies

Smart steps to stay safe

Continue